Miami Hurricanes vs Florida Gators Prediction

 Miami Hurricanes vs Florida Gators Prediction 



 
 

When I look at this matchup, I see a multitude of outcomes. This game can be a blowout for either team, it can be a close game, or it can be a special game where both teams are equally matched, and it will be a battle of the head coaches. To make a prediction on the outcome, I had to put myself in Mario Cristobal’s shoes and I expect Miami to establish the run early that’ll send Florida’s defensive line a message that it’ll be a long game. Which leads me to believe that Miami will try to control the clock, wear down Florida, and the game will be close. Unfortunately, I cannot ignore Florida’s team and the hostile atmosphere in the Swamp. New transfer quarterback, Cameron Ward, will have to show why he should be a first-round pick after undeclaring from the 2024 NFL Draft. If Ward can protect the football and lead the offense efficiently, Florida is going to have to play a near perfect game.  

The one aspect of Miami’s team that raises suspicion is the secondary after losing their two starting defensive backs in Kamren Kinchens and James Williams. Florida has explosive players like Montrell Johnson Jr., Eugene Wilson III, and Elijhah Badger so, Miami will have their hands full on defense.  

My prediction is Miami will win a close one in Gainesville, score: 31-23. I believe Miami’s defensive line will pressure Florida QB Graham Mertz enough to cause a lot of disruption in the pocket. Miami’s depth is also a factor because if you can have a rotation of fresh talented players, at some point something is going to give. The reason I do not have Miami scoring more is because I am expecting some rust to start the game. Overall, Miami’s experienced players will be the difference in the game.  





Written by: Giancarlo Morera

Post a Comment